CAD Network are a team of freelance CAD designers, Surveyors and Engineering partners providing drafting and design services to the mobile and fixed line telecoms industry and have resource working from home / remote locations across the globe.
Due to expansion into the US fibre market in 2022, we are looking for an Account Manager to work alongside the director and gradually take over some responsibilities supporting our existing clients in the UK and Ireland.
Your main role is to ensure that our clients are being provided with excellent service across all our projects and act as the main point of contact - training will be provided in the initial months to make sure all potential scenarios are covered.
At the same time, we are looking to build a CAD focused recruitment business in the UK, focusing on both contract and perm roles and are looking for someone who can create new long term client relationships and service their recruitment needs, source quality candidates, negotiate terms and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset or passion for sales.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a Sales, Recruitment or a customer-facing role, preferably in Telecoms or Engineering but not essential.
• Can-do attitude and a motivation to succeed
• Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Commercially aware and target-oriented
• Eager to learn and develop professionally
• Comfortable talking to and presenting CDN’s business to clients, face-to-face and on Zoom/Teams
• Using Microsoft Office, familiar with Workflow Max or other CRM, LinkedIn
As CAD Network are a fully remote working business, this role allows the successful candidate the ability to work from home.
Basic Salary £25- £35k however Benefits, Bonus, Working Hours / Holidays are all up for negotiation for the right person.
Please register your CV with us!